Here are some tips to make Spicy Fried Mushrooms.
1 tbsp oil,preferably groundnut
- 1 tsp fresh ginger,finely chopped
- 2 tsps spring onions,finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic,finely chopped
- 450 grams button mushrooms whole
- 1 tsp chilly sauce
- 2 tsps chicken stock or water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until it becomes hot.First add the oil and then ginger,also spring finely chopped onions and garlic.Stir fry for about 20-30 seconds.
- Then add the Mushrooms and stir-fry them for about 30 seconds.Quickly add the rest of the ingredients expect the sesame oil.(keep it for the latter)
- Continue to stir-fry for about five minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked thoroughly and have absorbed all the spices and seasonings.
- Just before you serve,add the sesame oil and give the Fried mushroom mixture a couple of quick stirs.Turn it onto a warm serving dish and serve it at once.
- Do not be afraid of cooking on a very high flame.It is very healthy way of fast frying minimal oil.
Shared with explicit permission of wikiHow author.