Here's the recipe to make Roasted Pepper With Garlic Mayonnaise
- 2 large red peppers.
- 4 large cloves garlic,crushed.
- 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tbsps garlic mayonnaise.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and dry the peppers and score the skin in a few places.Place in a pre-heated oven on 220 degree centigrade.
- Turn occasionally until the skin begins to darken and the peppers look a little wilted.
- If you are lucky the skin will come off in two or three pieces.Remove the core and seeds.Reserve any juice if left.Cut into one inch strips lengthwise.Mix with garlic,olive oil,salt,pepper and pepper juice.
- For a really wicked salad,add two heaped tablespoons of garlic mayonnaise.Once roasted peppers will last up to a week in the fridge.Serve at room temperature as salad or appetizer.
- Four to five peppers will take about 30 minutes.This can be done as much as 3-4 days in advance.For a special flavor add two large green chillies along the red peppers.
Shared with explicit permission of the wikiHow author