Here are the tips to make smoked salmon with spicy cream cheese.
- 8 to 10 green olives and a little water from the olives.
- 8 to 10 capers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind
- Keep the cream cheese out of the refrigerator for half an hour for it become soft. (Sometimes it takes longer for it to soften, therefore you'll have to be patient.)
- Put the cream cheese into a bowl with the other ingredients, except for the smoked salmon.
- Take a slice of salmon and put one heaped table spoon of cream cheese mixture into the center.
- Roll into cigars, tucking in the edges.
- Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with olives.
- Enjoy the evening treat.
- The cream cheese fillings can be made one day in advance.
Shared with explicit permission of the wikiHow author